Milestone Moments Coaching Sessions
I am excited to provide a new service for my clients who live locally. It is called Milestone Moments Coaching Sessions. This form of coaching will be physical and in person. I will provide your coaching session while exercising (walking, rollerblading, cycling, or at a gym).
This form of coaching is perfect for:
- those who desire the closeness of having their coach nearby without having to look at them in the eye
- those who like to exercise but can't find the time
- those who need to exercise
- those who prefer to multitask while talking about deep issues
- those who love personal development but don't enjoy sitting on a couch in a therapist's office
With this form of coaching, you will reach your milestones while getting in your physical miles to develop the new and improved you inside and out!
I will continue to provide my traditional forms of coaching: one on one private life coaching sessions via telephone, Zoom, Skype, Facetime, and in-person (no exercise).
Sign up for a complimentary 30-minute Magical Moments Session on my contact form to see how my services could benefit you. Let's end 2020 on a good note and prepare for the new and improved you of 2021!
Let's start this journey together. I'm here for you!
- Life Coaching for Personal Development
- Life Coaching for Abuse Recovery
- Life Coaching for Trauma Healing
- Spiritual Life Coaching
- Life Coaching for Home-School Parents
- Life Coaching for Teachers
- Home-Schooling Consultations
- Home-School Evaluations
- Public Speaking Engagements
- Custom Workshop Development
Contact me for pricing by clicking below:
Start Investing In Your Personal Resilience Life Coaching Sessions Today!
“Daisy Daniel of My Moment Life Coaching Services has helped me to reclaim my identity and rebuild my confidence after a psychologically abusive marriage of almost 30 years. Her empathetic sensibilities combined with pragmatic strategies focused me towards shaping an optimistic life now and gaining momentum for the future. I am grateful for her integrity as a professional but, most importantly, for her warmth as a person. I missed feeling hopeful. She reminded me that it was still attainable.”
"When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves."
- Victor Frankl