As a Personal Resilience Life Coach, I provide one on one private life coaching sessions.
As a public speaker, I am available to speak at your next event.
Events include women’s support groups, universities, schools, church groups, singles groups, business groups, networking groups, and home-school/teacher groups.
I offer the following services:
- Life Coaching for Personal Development
- Life Coaching for Abuse Recovery
- Life Coaching for Trauma Healing
- Spiritual Life Coaching
- Life Coaching for Home-School Parents
- Life Coaching for Teachers
- Home-Schooling Consultations
- Home-School Evaluations
- Public Speaking Engagements
- Custom Workshop Development
- Women and Self-Esteem Issues
- Destructive Dating Patterns and Mistakes
- Loneliness Due to Rejection and Parental Alienation
- Unfulfilled Expectations & Changing Your Perspective
- The 90 Second Rule: Anger Resolution
- Bullying in the Work Place
- Vision Board Parties
- Emotional, Psychological, and Spiritual Abuse
- The Pros and Cons of Homeschooling
“Daisy Daniel of My Moment Life Coaching Services has helped me to reclaim my identity and rebuild my confidence after a psychologically abusive marriage of almost 30 years. Her empathetic sensibilities combined with pragmatic strategies focused me towards shaping an optimistic life now and gaining momentum for the future. I am grateful for her integrity as a professional but, most importantly, for her warmth as a person. I missed feeling hopeful. She reminded me that it was still attainable.”
"When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves."
- Victor Frankl