What You Allow, Is What Will Continue
My name is Daisy Daniel, and I am a Christian Life Coach to women and children. I coach in all aspects of life. This includes spiritual guidance, anger management, self-esteem issues, relationships, parenting, stress management, and overall personal- development and motivation. I specialize in helping women and children who are moving forward after mental, emotional, psychological, and spiritual abuse. These forms of abuse can leave you feeling rejected, alienated, helpless, and vulnerable. My role as your coach is to help you gain clarity in all areas of your life and to help you move forward after such experiences.
I hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Psychology, and I am a Florida certified teacher. I have taught children for over nineteen years. Thirteen of those years were spent home-schooling my own three children. I've also taught in the public school system for five years.
My style of life coaching is very goal oriented and results driven. I will help you do the following:
- discover and build your inner strengths
- recreate yourself into the person you were meant to be
- raise your self-esteem and value
- identify the roadblocks preventing your success and growth
- discover the happiness you are lacking
- rise above your current circumstances
- create life-impacting goals and follow-through
- recover from past traumas
- and much more
I want you to know that you have a purpose and that you matter. I will help you to take control of your life and stop the spinning cycle. I am available for private sessions in person, over the phone, on Google Chat, or Skype. I am also bilingual and speak fluent Spanish.
This is YOUR moment. Let’s make it happen!