Life coaches work with people one on one or in groups to help them make successful changes in their lives. Typically, the client has a goal they want to achieve and the life coach uses specific skills and strategies to help them achieve it. The coaching process focuses on specific personal projects along with the creation of a course of action to better enhance your life.
What does a life coach do?
As a life coach, I will deal with each client’s issues on an individual basis and determine the proper strategy for their needs. My duties as your Life Coach will include:
• Meet with you to discuss needs and goals
• Develop strategies and plans for you
• Keep records of your progress
• Meet with and evaluate the situation to see if we are a good fit
• Adjust your goal strategies as needed
• Communicate strategies to improve choices and overall wellbeing
• Help you develop effective decision-making skills for key problems
• Coach individuals to assess needs and build coping strategies